Privacy. We respect your right to privacy. We will not share any of the information that you entrust to us with other persons or entities unless you expressly direct us to do so (subject only to fulfilling the legal requirements of the laws of Ireland; obeying the instructions of a court order, and fulfilling any overriding moral obligations).
Commercial use. Your personal information will not be utilized for any commercial purpose whatsoever. and will not be knowingly passed to any commercial organization. Your right to be forgotten is guaranteed. At your direction, we will permanently delete any information that you have supplied to us and will not contact you subsequently.
What data do we collect? Personal data is any information that you may provide to us in order that we may assist you. For example, if you wish to have any literature sent through the postal service, we will need your name and mailing address. Please note that nobody will call to your address unless you specially request a visit and even then this would be subject to geographic constraints . We will keep a record of all communications between us. This is necessary to assist our memories as we receive communications from many people. If you keep a record of these communications, you will know the extent of your personal information held by us.
Cookies. We collect statistical information regarding number of site visits, from where the site is accessed and pages accessed. This is done in order to improve our service, and it greatly encourages us to see people visiting from all over the world.
How to contact us: if you have any issues, you should contact Derry O’Sullivan at email@example.com or tel. 085 702 1425 (+353 85 702 1425).
Terms and Conditions
2. If you have any issues, you should contact Derry O’Sullivan at firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. 085 702 1425 (+353 85 702 1425).
3. All information and insights supplied on this site or directly to you are given on the basis of our understanding of the Bible.
4. We are not doctors, psychologists or the like and do not seek to supplant any advice that you might receive from health professionals.
5. We operate under the laws of Ireland and any legal disputes must be settled under the laws of Ireland.
6. We do not sell any items and will not accept payment for any materials supplied or services offered.